National Account & Strategic Key Account Manager
ARDEX Americas, Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp.)
ARDEX (www.ardexamericas.com) and W.W. Henry (www.wwhenry.com), are global leaders in the development, manufacturing and distribution of high-performance specialty cements, adhesives and building products for substrate preparation, floor covering installations, wall finishing and exterior concrete repair for commercial and residential applications. We are currently looking to fill the position of National Account & Strategic Key Account Manager.
National Account Manager & Strategic Key Account Manager is responsible for the management and execution of all facets of the business at key accounts.
Functions include: growing existing business through adding new products and/ or revise product mix per account; assist in the development of store merchandising; devising and implementing sales strategies; manage business for increased profits down to the contribution line; new program analysis and execution; sales budgeting and forecasting; managing sales agencies; sales and technical training; promotional planning/implementation; insure all Key Accounts will meet their sales, margin, turns, and ROI targets.
National Account Management
· Develop National Action Plan
· Create and Implement annual sales and profit objectives and tactical plans to achieve targets.
· Develop and implement longer-term strategies for sustainable profitable growth. Growth plans to include existing and new customers, products and categories.
· Meet annual Sales and Contribution budgets.
· Meet Operating Income goals for each account.
· Responsible for all program analysis and execution.
· Provide forecasts; monthly, quarterly, and annually by customer. Understands trends, takes actions appropriately.
· Budget and coordinate advertising schedule per account
· Work jointly with marketing to generate, develop and initiate new ideas and concepts, commission new products and concepts to marketing, accountable for implementation and timeline with target accounts.
· Manage all expenses related to accounts within expectations.
· Develop sales and expense budgets for each account.
· Develop and maintains strong relationships for all accounts. Responsible for “laddering” process. Primary contact for national buying offices
· Understand product performance, make appropriate changes to mix and store presence as required.
· Identify new product opportunities and insure they are launched successfully
· Accountable for service performance requirements – makes sure manufacturing, logistics and customer service meets and reports against requirements. Manage issues and non-conformances.
· Manage Line Reviews – development and implementation of strategy, product plan, pricing, presentation and follow-up.
· Insure that all product claims are managed appropriately.
· Coordinate sales/ product training at both the corporate and field levels
· Secure and manage competitive intelligence on competitors at target accounts - understands competitive products: size, features, benefits, cost and performance.
· Manage external sales representatives and sales professionals
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in account management
· Effective writing, communication, interpersonal, and public speaking skills
· Strong persuasive and influencing skills.
· Professional image, customer service attitude and proven leadership qualities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and the Internet
· Proven track record of ability to handle multiple priorities, be results driven and self-motivated.
· Excellent time management, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent listening and team building skills are required.
- Dependability, accountability, and responsiveness are essential
- Ability to conduct presentations in front of large groups – training, etc.
· Willingness to travel overnight extensively by company automobile and air.
· Bachelors Degree RequiredCompensation:Commensurate with ExperienceApplication:
Mail: Ardex Americas
400 Ardex Park Drive
Aliquippa, PA 15001
Back to Careers