HENRY® 545 Feather Edge Cement Patch
A fast-setting feather edge patch and underlayment for patching and leveling subfloors.
- Versatile – use for most subfloor preparation needs
- Fast-setting – ready for most flooring in 1-2 hours
- Good fill characteristics
- Non-sanded formula trowels easily to a smooth finish
- Non-shrinking - reduces installation time
- High compressive strength
- Use on most substrates including “cutback” residue
HENRY 545 Feather Edge Cement Patch is a professional-grade product specially formulated for patching and leveling a variety of substrates. For greatest bond integrity, it can be used in combination with HENRY 546 Feather Edge Additive.
HENRY 545 Feather Edge Cement Patch bonds to concrete (interior only), wood and wood underlayments (wood should be suspended; not for stripwood floors), ceramic tile, terrazzo (except metal terrazzo strips), marble, polymeric poured floors, existing asphalt “cutback” adhesive residue (smooth with no ridges or puddles), primed poured-in-place gypsum subfloors, and radiant-heated subfloors where the surface temperature does not exceed 85°F (29°C).Click Below for Technical and Specification Documents:Tech & Installation Info (English)MSDS USA/Canada (English)MSDS USA (Español)MSDS Canada (Français)Back to Product ListBack to Top