HENRY® 615 PatchPro™ Exterior Concrete Patch
Trowel-grade, cementitious topping for filling and repairing areas of indoor and outdoor concrete on all grade levels.
- Portland cement-based concrete patch and fill
- Repair, re-slope and re-form all concrete surfaces
- Easy to apply and hardens quickly
- Installs from 1/4" to 1/2" (6 to 12 mm) neat, and up to 2" (5 cm) with aggregate
- Freeze-thaw resistant
- Suitable for commercial and residential applications
- Use for interior and exterior floors and walls
Engineered with Portland cement and select high-performance polymers, HENRY 615 readily bonds to concrete surfaces. It is easy to apply, hardens quickly and produces a surface finish that is suitable for foot and rubber tire traffic. When mixed with water, the result is a creamy, smooth, consistency that can be applied by trowel or screed.
Use HENRY 615 to fill spalls, gouges, dormant cracks, “birdbaths” and other low areas in existing concrete surfaces, including sidewalks, patios, plazas, courtyards, walkways, driveways, parking garages, pool decks and vertical concrete substrates. HENRY 615 can also be used to re-form concrete steps and curbs, create ramps over existing concrete, or to resurface vertical concrete substrates.
HENRY Standard Limited Warranty applies.Click Below for Technical and Specification Documents:Tech Info & Installation (English)Tech Info & Installation (Espanol)Tech Info & Installation (Français)MSDS USA (Español)MSDS Canada (Français)SDS US & Canada (English)Back to Product ListBack to Top